Wednesday, February 13, 2019

SISHEKE BY-ELECTION RESULTS

.
By Namakando Nalikando-Sinyama

While respectfully appreciating people's overpowering need to exercise their Freedom of Information on me ,by literally, inundating my inbox with this matter above, may I, from the onset, state that,I am totally indifferent to the whole charade,just as I would be, if i were watching the mating habits of Drosophila melanogaster spp. (Fruit Fly). I would actually,rather you constantly sent me a live feed on tonight's Football Champions League proceedings in Europe.

It is just that, i am apolitical and allergic to that vintage or brand of Zambian Poli.tricks as I literally get overcome with a great degree and sense of revulsion that makes me fail to gloat over and relish the outcome of Bloodletting events which ever side the whole circus eventually turns out. I happen to suffer from a very serious aversion to activities where the shedding of Blood and its outcome is seen as perfectly normal or simply trivialized and easily forgotten . The people of Sisheke were brutalized and are still reeling from the after shock effects of what we saw only recently and thus must be experiencing Post Traumatic Stress which should ordinarily require some form of Psychological counselling from the ear piercing sounds of the Gun Recoiling Reports of Klashnikovs fired at close quarters in Mujahadeen Celebratory fashion . Gentlemen and Ladies,that experience changes you or We are hardy as Afrikans and this medical attention is deemed totally alien and thus unneccesary.

P.S. By sheer happenstance, I am actually equally indifferent to tonight's Football matches as well, for the simple reason that , i am supposed to be a Chelsea Fan in remission. No need to get sportingly archaeological now is there?😎

No comments:

Post a Comment